sábado, 18 de setembro de 2010

summertime

hm...
"Walter, I said, that's raining cats and dogs"
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
[whatever]

If you wanna cry, just cry... and stop thinking of what people'll say to you [that's what they say for me].
And at the same time, thinking of what you want to do, and how you gonna do. But I wonder if it's worth or not. [i really dont like to expose myself too much, it's kind of painful].

I would like to say: "baby i gonna leave you at the summertime" and turn its back on you as well.
But I can't, I can't give in so easily [as you want]. Although I still know what is pain and what is a broken 'heart', then, someday, I won't take this anymore... And i'll have to say what I need...

You might have forgotten all the [almost] things... Not I.

Nenhum comentário: