sábado, 18 de setembro de 2010

make up your mind...

Miss you... As I never missed before.
And I wondering if someday, something gonna happen, but then, I think about it again...
and I realise that I have to make a choice.
[personally, I really hate this]

My choice consists in decide if I want to or not.
The first one is complicated, 'cause I dont know if I wanna put in risk our friendship or somthing like that.
In that case, the second one, would be the right one... But, as you know, I'm not right.
kkkkkkkkkk

Yep, I admit, I've decided... I really want to, but i dont even know how...
I wish I have the bravery to say: 'come here, i wanna talk with you'...
However, I'm not as brave as they think I am.
In fact, I'm a little coward.

And if you consent me, I'll be honest with you as I always am, I r e a l l y want to.
this is the solemn echo from my poor 'heart'
if you let me in, I wont regress.
...

Nenhum comentário: