segunda-feira, 29 de junho de 2015

Only you

For months I can't sleep properly. I can't eat, have fun, smile. For months I've been stuck between my emptiness and my sadness. For months I miss you more than anything. Even breathe gets heavier. You left a whole that not even the entire world inside me could fill. 
I miss your voice near my hear, I miss your smell on my pillow. I miss you breathing quietly while I watch you sleep. I miss your laugh over stupid stuff. I miss your cute voice when you were calling me. I miss your hand embracing mine. I miss your hug, that hug that always kept me safe. I miss your look, those eyes that could understand anything without saying a word. I miss our little jokes. I miss you... Your body against mine, I miss kissing you and put you against the wall. I miss say that I fucking love you and you the woman of my life and I'd do anything for you. Anything. I miss cook for you, play the guitar on the phone for you, buy you lots of things that remind me of you. I wish I could wake up on your side every morning and bring you breakfast. I want you back, kitten. I need you back. You don't get, do you? You are my life now, from the moment I saw you at University, I realised that you would make my life completely different of what it was. I can't live anymore whitout you in it. You're my partner, my friend, my love, my... Love. And this blank that you left is actually killing me and nothing (neither nobody) can fill in your place. It's not switchable. If you don't want to come back for me, then I shall stay alone until my last day, because no one can ever replace you, nothing can replace us. 
Really, I'd do anything for you. Anything to have you back into my life. And if you don't accept me back, so be it, I will have nobody, because nobody's enough. Only you. 
Only you. 












Nenhum comentário: