segunda-feira, 2 de julho de 2012

it's you, it's you, it's all for you


When is all fucked and you have no one to stand by your side... When you're feeling a shit and just want someone to have a good conversation or all you need is a hug. When I'm feeling that every fucking thing of my whole imaginary world is falling down and breaking into little pieces...  is in this moment that you came up! And took me away from this fucking mess I was in. You saved me, really, you did. More than just save me, you got me. "You've bewitched me body and soul".
You make me feel happy and secure, make me feel important... and I must thank you for that. You take my sleep, my breath, my thoughs, my willing, my attention... Everything, you take it all for you... And for real.. I like it, you can have whatever you want from me, anytime, anywhere.
You just... you have me, all of me.

It' yoy, it's you, it's all for you
Everything I do, I tell you all the time
Heaven is a place on earth with you...

Nenhum comentário: