quinta-feira, 24 de maio de 2012

Waves


It's so weird stay alone now, sleep alone, walk alone... I miss you all the time, I think of you everyday and wish you were beside me every minute. I want to hold your hand and laugh at your jokes.
I want to see you sleeping and hug you to keep you safe from any nightmare. I want to kiss all of your face. I want to sleep with you side by side (again) and keep you warm.
Really, I must say it was perfect, surreal and fucking amazing. I'm far too shy, but I'd really like to play the guitar for you again and eat whatever you'd like to cook.
But at this point, I'm confused, 'cause I don't want to rush anything, at the same time, I don't wanna wait so long. Ok, right, you do give me some signs, but I don't know, is it enough? Haha
I don't wanna get wrong, not with you... I can't explain right now, but you really worth it... You know?
You make me go mad when we played pool and smoked cigarettes. We like the same things, we eat the same foods, listen almost to the same songs...
C'mon, it's quite weird, but it works so well...
You absolutely changed my opinion about all the 18th days... You make me hate weekend, 'cause are those days that I don't see you, you made me like to talk on the phone, this is unbelievable hahahaha.
I want you right here, right now with me... For now and for a good time...



"So where do the waves go, my love?"

Nenhum comentário: