segunda-feira, 18 de outubro de 2010

for you.

I want to whisper in your ear that you've bewitched me, boby and soul, and I love you.
I want to stand by your side and hold you, when you get hurt. Kiss you on your forehead and look after you.
I wanna hug you. I want to hear you talk 'bout your day and see you complain 'bout your friends. Then I'll say to you that they're foolish, and it doesn't matter, 'cause I'm here for you.
I want to play for you and hear you play for me, as well. We could make a duet!
I want to know that you always will be here and want to make you understand that I'm here, even if you don't want to.
We could sit in the veranda and see the raindrop, while we talk 'bout Ludi's bedroom.
I wanna make sure that you know that nothing can harm you.
I wanna kiss you on your cheek and play with your hair. I want to watch you while you sleep and realize that I'm the luckiest person in thw whole world for having you beside me.
I wanna tell you, I'm not as taciturn as you thought I was.
It's incumbent upon me, inform you that I'm completely inloved with you and I'll be honest, as I always am.
I wanna tell you stories. Wanna ask you to stay with me forever and see you deny, but I'll keep asking 'till you agree.
And I'll insist, you'll think that I'm kidding, but I'm not. I do love you.
I wanna spending all my day with you. And try to make it right, to make you happy. And if you are not, I'll be unhappy eighter.
You are my perfect companion, and if I can't have you, I don't wanna anyone else. I'd prefer be with my solitude.
And this is the most terrible fear. That I won't ever have you with me. That's why, sometimes, I get depressive or dreadful.
I wanna argued with you, when I'm wrong, and then apologize.
I wanna bring you the breakfast in your bed, and see you waking.
I want to scream out of lound for the entire world hear me, and I'll shout: I love you!
I wanna even miss you, but only when you travel.
I want to be there in your best or in your worst moments. And try to help you.
And most of all, I wanna be your friend, too.
You must know that I'm yours, and my feeling's won't change, as well.
Now, I'm completely surrender to you, and I have nothing further to say, except that...
I love you, my darling.

Nenhum comentário: