sexta-feira, 7 de março de 2014

Hurting me...

There is so much pain... The whole world is full of pain, you just have to stop a little and pay attention. Everything is so fragile and invites you to crash at any second. If you look into people's faces, you'll see how much they are going through, how much they are fucked up. And worst of all, how they must pretend that life is okay so they can live as everybody expects. 
There are so many things happening all the time and we don't even know, we don't even care... And this fucking lack of interesting hurts me, makes me go really mad, cause, how is that even possible? How can't they notice that there is someone besides you suffering? How can't you notice that I'm in pain
The world is full of perks and tricks, always making you confused and turning you inside out. And I can't avoid it. I can't help myself of feeling all this stuff. I can't deal of all this pain and keep walking with my head high... I can't feel pain without feeling hurt... And I'm sorry, but I can't stand it anymore. I can't keep feeling hurt all the time, cause this is driving me to somewhere that I really don't want to go. I'm going mad again and I can't do this again... Not anymore. But I don't know how to pass through, I don't know how do it alone. 
I just... I don't wanna feel pain anymore 

Nenhum comentário: