sábado, 29 de outubro de 2011

feeling hurt.

You fuck bewitched me body and soul, and at this moment I just hate knowing that.
Why in the hell I fell for you? Why? You made me so blind, by manipulating me. Too damn blind that I can't even like other people but you, kitten.
Well, I can.. but is not enough... is not enough to keep who I like [by the way, who likes me either] close to me.
You spelled some freak poison on me, some dirt drug.. that makes me an addicted.
I must have been stupid enough to let it happen. And worst of all, I'm here, in pain, desperate, alone. While you have that stupid and freaking weird girl. And while she's going away with that odd guy.
I hate you kitten for make me love you, damn you. If you at least care bout me and weren't so selfish.. It would worth... but no. You're selfish, mean, vindictive, manipulator. And just for your records I gave it all to you. My heart, my mind, my thoughts, my wishes, even my dreams and almost my life.
And what did you do? Nothing. Just broke my heart and hurt me. Oh, no wait, and play stupid games! No really, good! fucking good! You did hurt me!
You make me feel like I was the worst girl in the whole world, while you play the role of the little miserable one. Poor you --'
You used me and now I'm too dameged to carry life on. I have nothing but my words and I could use it against you, however, my dear, I won't. I'm NOT like you.

"i'm not gonna fade as soon as you close your eyes"

Nenhum comentário: