sexta-feira, 15 de julho de 2011

once upon the time...

If I could change the past... I'd change just one thing... What I first said to you... Yeah, I wouldnt tell you what I felt, what I wanted, neighter...

And I'd do it not for denying my feelings, no... But by understand that you werent mature enough to deal with that situation. And perhaps you still arent.
And how can I say such a thing... You must be wondering... Well, you give me some answers that are tipical of immature and irresponsible thoughts...

Perhaps I'm not important enough, and i'm not worth so much of your time. Or you just didn't want to overload yourself. Or you were as afraid as I were...You were afraid, cause you had someone who really really liked you, someone who cared about you, cause maybe you look for relationships that you know that never gonna work, maybe you wanna be sure of some shit you put in your head... something like 'nobody likes me'...
And maybe, for this reason you are so lacking, in the same time, so manipulative...

So, I have to ask you... was it worth?

Now, almost the same thing is happening to me... But you know, I have no intention to act as you, I might be selfish, but not as much as you think... I do care with people's feeling, I care 'bout my friends and if I need to, I'll do anything to make things run well...

You asked me once, why I cared too much... Simple, I have few friends, they're special and important to me as a family and their welfare is as important as mine... If this isnt enough foryou, I can't do nothing about, just feel sorry for you.

Nenhum comentário: