quarta-feira, 27 de julho de 2011

"on most surfaces...

... The frost hits me in the eye
and wakes me
These are blury winters
and I cannot see"

Shall I ask you to disappear? Or ask you to stay?
I had some gloomy thoughts, you know? And it is stronger than never... Perhaps I have many reasons to act like that...
I'm feeling so damn empty and confused... I had this weird "voice" inside, telling me that I won't handle it, that I won't get what I want... And I'm starting to believe it... Even trying so hard, I'm giving up without realize it.
But I don't want it... I must say, I'm bloody afraid... Then I start to think about it, trying work on it and the headache comes up... And I feel that I wanna cry, but I can't.. Not a single tear was dropped... After that comes the hate! And I feel angry all the time...

I wish I could change this... Make things right...
This is me beging you to stop playing games and, finally, this is me saying that won't have a second time or a second shot, 'cause I have no fucking time.

Nenhum comentário: