sexta-feira, 1 de outubro de 2010

Apolo




I miss you buddy :/
so damn much
I want to apologize.
I was so... donno... I love you, and i loved before, but i wasn't look after you as I should.
I want u back...
miss when I used to play songs for u on my guitar, and u listen me, carefully...
when we start to run all over the house...
even when u pee on my stuff, and i was fed up! kkkkkkkkkkk
but, after a while i played with u again.
miss when i was sad, and u looked to me like: "c'mom, i'm here, let's play and u'll forget your problems". Or, sometimes, u just stand by my side...
I want my little brother again, I want to hear u barking and get my atention.
I want to give u coke, and see u hiccup kkkkkkkkkk
really, was so funny [but don't worry, was just a little bit]
I want to put u over my shoulder and run...
walk on a skateboard with u, or roller skate, can u remember that? [of course not]
i miss u, i love u, and want u back to me!
back to me!

Nenhum comentário: