quinta-feira, 19 de agosto de 2010

best t. ever

I don't wanna let you go! It's to early. And I don't wanna be "alone" here.
And I don't wanna believe it yet.

'Cause is always like that. When I meet someone nice, and becomes my friend, after a while they just... Go away, and didn't ask me if it was all right or not.
It's like... People come into my life, without asking... and leave [without asking, too].
Isn't fair.

That's why I say that i hate people and hate the way they are.
I hate when they become important.
And especially I hate when I like them!!

You can't go... you can't just, leave me here!
I'm happy for you, really, I am. And I know that seems selfish, I admit, it is. However, is only two more weeks...
fucking 14 days!
kasopkapsoka

you're the best teacher ever, and thanks for everything..
really, i can't believe that i have to say goodbye!
i know, i know, gonna see u next week.. but anyway, it's too sad...
[even for me :/ ]

[e para todos que pensavam que eu tinha reconstruido todos os meus muros, parece que esqueci um... e quando me dei conta, era tarde demais haha]

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Im sorry I had to leave. But it doesn't mean goodbye. I believe that people come into our lives for a reason, and sometimes it has to be enough for the moment.
When I was your age (i know its an annoying phrase) I was a lot like you. I see some of myself in you, and I know that you will go far and you will touch other peoples lives as well.
I have thoroughly enjoyed teaching you, and I am glad you have enjoyed my classes. Im sorry I haven't been in yet this week, but I will certainly see you before you go. And maybe again someday. But just because Im not there doesn't mean Im gone. Or leaving. Or disappearing.
We are all just bodies in moments of time, coming and going.
J. x